What is Accelero Connect?
Accelero Connect is a vendor, manufacturer and modality neutral integration platform from Accent on Integration® (AOI®) that is used to openly communicate clinical data between a multitude of healthcare systems and devices.
Accelero Connect is an FDA-registered Medical Device Data System (MDDS) that seamlessly integrates patient care devices with hospital EMRs and other clinical systems. Accelero Connect passed all tests at the 2012 and 2013 IHE Connectathon in the Patient Care Device (PCD) Domain – Device Enterprise Communication (DEC) profile dealing with Device Observation Reporter (DOR) and Device Observation Consumer (DOC) actors.
Accelero Connect gives customers the confidence of having an enterprise-class device integration platform working for them to get patient care device data into their hospital EMR and other clinical systems. The flexibility and versatility of Accelero Connect makes it a meaningful solution that can address enterprise-level projects and complex integration problems, while still being versatile enough to handle simple connectivity and interface mapping.
To support EMRs that do not have the capability to filter through the high frequency of patient care device data, AOI offers an easy-to-use, Web-based user interface that enables clinicians to quickly view and sort data from multiple patient monitoring devices and specify what should be documented in the legal patient record.
“By using AOI’s Accelero Connect interface, we are not only eliminating inefficient processes to improve patient care, workflow and patient safety, but we are also integrating disparate solutions to leverage our technology to its fullest potential.”
- Chris Roark, CIO at Stillwater Medical Center
Why Accelero Connect?
- Successfully execute on the vital signs Meaningful Use objectives
- Interconnect disparate technology systems and devices to improve patient care and safety
- Implement cost-effective integration within a short timeframe in a straightforward manner
- Eliminate the inefficient, time-consuming and error-prone processes of manual data entry
- Automate data capture to streamline workflows, make it possible for clinicians to access information in real-time and enable more longitudinal patient records
- Integrate disparate solutions to maximize the value of existing technologies without having to make a significant financial investment
For more information, download the Accelero Connect product guide here.
“This level of integration never seemed possible, but AOI brings a level of expertise and out-of-the-box thinking that is rare in healthcare. The AOI team recognized our specific needs and helped us develop a comprehensive plan to accomplish our integration goals. We very much value our relationship with AOI and look forward to the benefits of this and future advanced integration projects.”
- Becky Blevins, IS Manager at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center
Please visit our Solutions page for additional information on our complete spectrum of professional services, including implementation, consulting and technical services.